You can become an independent traveler right now in just 7 short steps on this website.
Why is so easy?
1. Very simple sites in Internet exist for searching and booking hotels, flight tickets, entertainment and tours around the world.
2. Any smartphone can perform as your personal guide, interpreter and map.
- What do you need for this?
1. Our website.
2. A little time and patience.
3. Just follow the recommendations on this webpage.
STEP 1. LEARNING TO USE SEARCH FORMS
All sites for finding hotels, entertainment, flight tickets are mostly standard.
1. Enter the dates of arrival and departure, the place of destination, the place of departure and click the "Find" button.
2. Practice looking for hotels, flight tickets and excursions using those search windows below as it is free and does not impose any financial obligations on you.
3. Try to change the dates and duration of the trip to find the most suitable offers.
* According to the research, the best prices for flight tickets and hotels can be found about 2-3 months before the trip. Approximately the same time interval is recommended for the full processing of the visa.
SEARCH FOR HOTELS AND HOSTELS
SEARCH FOR FLIGHT TICKETS
SEARCH FOR FLIGHT TICKETS USING CALENDAR WITH PRICES
* Put departure and arrival airports in the window below and choose the best dates to travel.
SEARCH FOR EXCURSIONS, ENTERTAINMENTS AND VEHICLES
To make your smartphone become your personal travel assistant you need to prepare it by installing the necessary applications and learning how to download them.
If you know how to do this, just skip this step and go on.
The audio guide application is downloaded to your smartphone and can conduct a free city tour or a museum tour, show your location on the map, tell you about sights when you are near. It can work without an internet connection.
The map application allows you to navigate in an unfamiliar city, create convenient routes, find shops, restaurants and attractions nearby, memorize selected places, send your coordinates by e-mail, see the location of your friends, record the history of your movements etc. It can work without Internet.
STEP 5. LEARNING TO TRANSLATE LANGUAGES WITH A SMARTPHONE
The translator application will help you to travel around the world without any knowledge of a foreign language. It translates texts, websites, signs, inscriptions, spoken language etc. It can work offline.
INSTALLATION AND USE OF A GOOGLE TRANSLATE APPLICATION
A question that causes certain difficulties since different countries have different visa requirements. Apply for visas at visa centers or consulates. With some persistence all the required information for the visa application can be found in Internet. Remember that only information posted on official websites of embassies and consulates will be absolutely reliable.
* Since many travel websites are written in different languages, we recommend using an automatic website translator.
Read more here.
This is probably the most difficult step. However, we will help you to make it.
The main fears of beginners in traveling, as well as how things really are, are listed below.
BOOKING THROUGH INTERNET IS DANGEROUS
It is partially true if you use questionable websites or undergo a hacker attack.
What to do?
1. If you find the booking site yourself, please check its address in the address bar. Or visit such sites from our website. It is safe.
2. Use only licensed software and periodically update the system of your computer or phone.
3. Even if you become a victim of scammers on the Internet, the chances to find the intruders and repair damages are much higher than in the case of ordinary pocket theft. The reason is that all money transactions are recorded and therefore it is much more realistic to find a thief.
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO TRAVEL WITHOUT KNOWING LANGUAGES
It is not true because in today's world 1.2 billion people travel and successfully overcome the language barrier.
1. Learn how to use a Google Translate application in your phone. If there is no Internet in the host country, download the required offline package.
2. Learn 20-30 basic words in English. This will be enough to navigate in cities, airports and tourist centers.
3. In many countries tourist centers provide services and information in many languages.
TRAVELING INDEPENDENTLY IS EASY TO BECOME A VICTIM OF SCAMMERS
Not true because the risk of becoming a victim of criminals is the same for both group and individual tourists. Moreover, the tourism authorities around the world keep the safety of tourists under special control.
What to do? Simple rules:
1. Do not lose common sense, observe basic safety rules.
2. Do not be attracted by unrealistically super-profitable offers and do not visit criminal areas.
3. Learn the phones and addresses of the embassies of your country as well as emergency telephones in the host country.
TRAVELLING INDEPENDENTLY IS AN EASY WAY TO GET LOST
It's not true because there are at least 3 ways of navigating in an unfamiliar place:
1. Use Google Maps app which works all over the world. If there is no Internet - download the offline package of the desired location.
2. Download the map of the selected area on the Internet and study it before the trip.
3. Contact the tourist information center in the host country.
FLIGHT IS SUDDENLY CANCELLED
Not true because:
1. Our website offers only regular flights (not charter flights where the risk of cancellation is much higher).
2. You book tickets yourself, so there is no risk of bankruptcy of the travel company. You are a direct customer of the airline and the airline will do everything possible to ensure that you are satisfied in case of inconvenience caused by the flight company.
3. Even if the scheduled flight is canceled or delayed, the airline company will typically notify you in advance and offer compensation for the delay and, possibly, solve the problems with accommodation.
NO PLACE IN THE HOTEL
Not true because:
1. You book the hotel yourself and become a client of the hotel, which is personally liable to you and will no longer be able to refer to the fact that your room is not paid for, money is not received, no confirmation, etc..
2. When booking through a internet service, it is an extremely bad idea for the hotel to let you down because if you complain, the hotel can be punished or completely excluded from the system that brings customers to them.
3. In case of any misunderstandings, you can leave a negative review on numerous tourist sites and the hotel will lose reputation and a certain number of customers.
You have successfully passed all 7 steps. Go to
and start planning your first trip
We try to find the most up to date information but the world is changing very quickly. We will be grateful if you tell us about new services in the cities which you have visited.
Also, if you have any suggestions or questions, please contact us via
>> feedback form